Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Guest Pinner: Erica of P.S. I Made This

Weve had a bit of a crush on Erica Domesek for quite a while. As the founder of the DIY lifestyle brand P.S. I made this, shes an innovative crafter and style maven with the motto I see it. I like it. I make it.

Obviously, we like that.

For the next two weeks, Erica will be guest pinning for Martha Stewart Living, sharing her favorite holiday projects and style inspiration. Click here to see her board now.

You can also follow Erica on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google+, and be sure to check out her first book here. And dont forget to follow all the other MSL Pinterest boards as well!


$1,000 Cash Giveaways Get Rich Radio Blog Qualifications: To receive $1,000 cash gift text SECRET to 70101. We will send you daily reminders to log in and listen as well as the secret word of the day. World's Largest Professional Network LinkedIn Be great at what you do. "As an entrepreneur, I find LinkedIn invaluable for reaching decision makers and experts." Falling Into First I love me some Pinterest!! I love it so much I even dressed up like her for Halloween this year! Aside from the blogs that I already follow, Pinterest is my number ... Jeff Sheehan - Social Media Consultant Marketing Consultant ... We Help You Get Found On The Internet ... In its third year, Digital Atlanta was filled with educational workshops, networking opportunities and product ... Celebrity News Celebrity Gossip - Yahoo! omg! Get the latest celebrity news from Yahoo! omg! Find the latest news about the Hollywood celebrities with videos and photos Jodie Foster - IMDb Actress: The Silence of the Lambs (1991) Panic Room (2002) Inside Man (2006) Contact (1997). Alicia Christian Foster was born in Los Angeles. Her parents ... North Meets South I've been feeling kind of guilty about how Sandy was almost a non-event for me personally. I didn't lose power; I didn't lose my home. I didn't lose anything. Crafty Home Improvement (Mis)Adventures Yep, I'm 35, work for a university, and have never tailgated....until Saturday! Eric Clapton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Eric Patrick Clapton, CBE (born 30 March 1945) is an English guitarist and singer-songwriter. Clapton is the only three-time inductee to the Rock and Roll Hall of ... The Milestone Reviews Reviews Wedding and Event Center ... Did you recently have your wedding or event at The Milestone? If so please share your experience with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment