Saturday, February 16, 2013

For the Love of Food


I discovered the independent food journal Remedy Quarterly at the Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn. With profiles of interesting food personalities and a focus on the memories and people that inspired the recipes within, it appealed to my curiousity (Im a bit of a sociology nerd). I love getting into the psyches of chefs and makers, but when I saw Remedys sweet cardstock prints, I realized they tapped a bit into my psyche too.This George Bernard Shaw quote adorns my desk and reminds me of the passion for food and food culture that brought me to Martha Stewart in the first place. Remedy has a little collection of prints in their online shop for the equally food obsessed.

Seriously, how did they know my exact feelings on cheese?

Taylor Combs is an Assistant Digital Editor at Martha Stewart. Shes obsessed with neon and polka dots and loves cooking Mexican food at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment